I sense a Kung Fu Panda theme this week! But bare with me.. We took the boys to see the 3rd one this weekend and even though it is a children’s movie I can’t but help being inspired by it. If…
I have been asked what gear i use, so i thought i would add it in.
- Sony a7ii soon to be sold.
- Sony A7Rii
Lenses and what i use them for:
- Samyang 12mm Fisheye Prime (Wide, very wide usually in building like churches, stations etx…This is an incredible sharp lens.It really pics up the details.
- Sony 16-35mm f/4 Zeiss (General landscapes, street…Its great to have the flexibility of a sharp lens and 16-35 focus lengths. Its not the sharpest lens at the edges though!)
- Sony 55mm F/1.8 Zeiss Prime (A great portrait, street and all round lens. Its sharp, nice bokeh at F1.8 and very very cheap for a F1.8 Zeiss. I love this lens)
- Sony 90mm F2.8 Macro Prime (The macro lens in my armoury. This lens is both great for macro, and portrait and even a landscape when far enough away. Its just so amazingling sharp!)
- Sony 70-400mm F/4 G (This is an A lens and uses a EA3 adapter. But thats because there is no 400mm E mount lens yet. This lens is ok, pretty sharp and had to have a 70-400. I use this mainly for playing. I have taken pictures of the moon and wildlife. But its not something i have used much. I plan on using it more. Its massive, heavy and way off balance for the Sony a7R11.)
- Zeiss Loxia 35mm F2 Prime (one of my favourite lenses of all time. Yes its manual, but its gorgeous to use. Its tiny, f2, sharp from edge to edge. You can spend a lot more on a lot less. This is my street lens and is fantastic in low light
- Zeiss Loxia 21mm F2.8 Prime (I was amazed by the 35mm Loxia. The 21mm blew me away. Its Epically sharp from edge to edge wide open at F2.8. This is a wide angle lens, has no distortion and is just amazing. This is now my Landscape lens of choice.) Its my favourite lens.
- Manfroto MT190CXPRO3